Google has confirmed the rollout of its latest core algorithm update for March 2023, which can significantly impact search rankings. Staying informed about these updates is crucial. Google will update its ranking release history page once the implementation is completed.
The purpose of these updates is to provide increasingly relevant and high-quality search results. However, the evaluation and ranking of websites by Google will change, which means SEO professionals and website owners must stay up-to-date and adapt their strategies.
Although there are no specifics about the March 2023 core update yet, we can make some assumptions based on past updates.
- Monitor the Metrics: It’s important to keep an eye on your site’s organic search traffic and keyword rankings as they can help you evaluate the impact of the update and pinpoint areas that may need improvement.
- Content is King:Google’s aim with these updates is to provide better search results by prioritising quality. This implies the need to produce valuable content that caters to the specific needs of your target audience on a consistent basis.
- Pay Attention to the Details:Your website’s technical aspects, such as site speed, mobile-friendliness, and proper indexing, are crucial in determining your overall ranking. Neglecting them can have a significant impact, so make sure to give them the attention they deserve.
To sum up, the March 2023 core algorithm update from Google serves as a clear reminder that SEO professionals and website owners must continuously stay alert to retain their competitive advantage.
// Team WPLift
WORDPRESS NEWS AND ARTICLES
- https://wordpress.org/news/2023/03/wordpress-6-2-release-candidate-2/ – WordPress 6.2 Release Candidate 2
- https://wordpress.org/news/2023/03/episode-51-is-routine-a-rut/ – Episode 51: Is Routine a Rut?
- https://wptavern.com/patchstack-tracks-328-more-security-bugs-reported-in-wordpress-plugins-in-2022 -Patchstack Tracks 328% More Security Bugs Reported in WordPress Plugins in 2022
- https://thewpminute.com/more-ai-coming-to-wordpress/ – More AI coming to WordPress
- https://wptavern.com/woocommerce-7-5-0-introduces-3-new-blocks-expands-support-for-global-styles– WooCommerce 7.5.0 Introduces 3 New Blocks, Expands Support for Global Styles
- https://poststatus.com/wordpress-website-cost/ – WordPress Website Cost to Develop
TUTORIALS AND HOW-TOS
- https://weglot.com/blog/multilingual-marketing/ – Multilingual marketing: How to reach foreign-language audiences
- https://fooplugins.com/wordpress-gallery-how-to/ – How To Set Up A Stylish Image Gallery On Your WordPress Site
- https://www.bizswoop.com/customize-woocommerce-product-page/– How to Customize Individual Product Pages in WooCommerce
- https://www.wpexplorer.com/social-metrics-wordpress/ – How to Track Social Metrics for WordPress Sites
- https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-show-before-and-after-photo-in-wordpress/ – How to Show Before and After Photo in WordPress (with Slide Effect)
- https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-add-wordpress-products-in-google-shopping/ – How to Automatically Add WordPress Products in Google Shopping
- https://saucal.com/ecommerce-hosting/ – Ecommerce Hosting: Criteria For Choosing Your Host
- https://www.codeinwp.com/blog/best-backlink-checker/– What’s the Best Backlink Checker?
- https://www.wpbeginner.com/showcase/best-free-autoresponder-tools-compared/ – 7 Best Free Autoresponder Tools of 2023
- https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/wordpress/best-auction-plugins-for-wordpress – 7 Best Auction Plugins for WordPress in 2023
- https://yoast.com/http-status-codes/– HTTP status codes and what they mean for SEO
- https://www.sitesaga.com/best-wordpress-accessibility-plugins/– 9 Best WordPress Accessibility Plugins for 2023